Monday, April 14, 2014

Hello World:

Or should I say blogging world... Since I can't seem to manipulate the "about me" section into allowing me to add anything I decided my 1st post shall be about me! So exciting... NOT. This first post has been overwhelmingly intimidating. Circling in my head is the chain of thoughts of how my first post needs to be profound, unique, and eye opening all rolled into one equalling out to the PEFECT blog... Yeah not so much, unfortunately.

So here I am getting the first post out of the way so we can move on to the more important things. My name is Tara Kramer, married, mother of two... dogs that is {{Harrison & Chester}}. I am a crafter, cooker, dancer and self proclaimed "doer". I don't like to be told what to do, I much rather lead the orchestra rather than play in it. I have an immense urge to be ME, regardless the situation. I have and always will dance to the beat of my own drum (tambourine, guitar or trumpet depending on my mood).

Growing up my mother always told me that my eyes were wider than my stomach (what can I say I love to eat). As I grew older this common saying began to reflect my personality. My eyes are always WIDE OPEN to: opportunity and adventure, questioning and understanding, similarity and diversity. My eyes, wide open to doing everything and anything. No task to big or to small, to silly or sane to be done. No setting or scene goes overlooked or without appreciation for the beauty that is hidden within. 

Please follow me along as I capture the moments of my wide eyes as there are many things awaiting us in this adventure called life. Until next time friends...

xxoo- tara 

 

1 comment:

  1. yay :) I'm so excited to follow along. You have even inspired me to update my own blog........ yeesh.

    ReplyDelete