Saturday, July 12, 2014

Wide Eyed Buy

Good Morning Sunshines: currently I am testing the waters in selling my homemade treasures... Any suggestions????

My friends have some how convinced me that I can do this, and that people would pay money for the crafts I make. So we started off with an Instagram account "wideeyedlittlelady" and a hashtag #wideeyedbuy (supposed to sound like "why I'd buy", yes no?). The hope is to get people I've made crafts for our people that end up buying them will take pictures and share on their personal accounts. I've linked up my Pinterest and am in the process of all this fancy internet stuff to connect and join and what not. I've yet to start an etsy account because like I said I'm testing the water. 

So my questions are: what are you interested in buying (crafts wise)?, would you buy these?, price wise/budget wise: what would you pay for some of these???? 

I am very cautious about starting this up because I, like many, fear rejection. I mean who doesn't like/want to be successful when trying something? No one, thats who. People liked to be liked and people like their ideas/creations to be liked. So here I am trying to get people to like me and my ideas; take a gander, let me know what you think....








  
All creations can be made to your specifications to fit your individual needs... 

Until next time

xxoo-Tara

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy Tara, these are so cute! I especially like the lemonade sign, the MM shoes and the watermelon banner. Call me to discuss my thoughts on pricing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetheart. I couldn't be more proud of you! I'm so happy you're developing and sharing your talents and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

    ReplyDelete